1. Which do you think is scarier, waking up to a very perky Heidi Klum or waking up and seeing Ken in his face mask?
2. If they really wanted to make it seem like Yoplait is playing a crucial part in this challenge, couldn't they have the designers make clothes out of yogurt containers? That seems like it would be fun.
3. How did they find so many people to happily try frozen yogurt on a cold, rainy day so early in the morning?
4. Is anyone else noticing how chic the translator is? Check out that snood. Chic.
5. Could Alexandria look any unhappier when telling us she's never won so many toys? And any unhappier while being excited about her final design? Why does she always look so angry?!
6. Do you think the designers had to take the subway back with all their carnival toys? Just imagine trying to squeeze into a crowded train with your giant blow-up whale.
7. How is it that Tim manages to not get one single speck of that white fluff on him?
8. Why couldn't someone have gotten Timothy a unicorn on the first day? It adds so much to the show.
9. What do you think Sandro whispered to Bradon during that whole puffy-sexual conversation?
10. Who knew all it took to calm Timothy down was a giant stuffed unicorn and a sweet note from his model?