1. Whoa, when did Project Runway start getting all literary up in here with this dramatic foreshadowing business?
2. Did Tim Gunn and Jesse Tyler Ferguson get a two-for-one deal on fancy striped suits and bowties at the Men's Wearhouse? 3. Tim Gunn = Top Gun? NO SANDRO STOP IT.
4. Has Sandro ever thought that maybe Zac Posen doesn't like him because Sandro is the worst person ever?
5. Is this the first time a designer has ever challenged a judge to a challenge?? Actually, maybe Sandro's on to something here...
6. Ugh Helen, how are you going to handle getting criticism from actual fashion critics if you can't even handle it from Tim Gunn, who is helping you?
7. Maybe Helen's head is pounding because she never stops crying? Excedrin is your friend, girl.
8. What foreign comedy troupe implanted Helen, Sandro, and our dearly departed Timothy into this season, and when will we be let in on the joke?
9. How hard was Nina trying not to laugh when Tim told the judges that Sandro was missing?
10. And did the camera not cut to Zac because he was celebrating Sandro's missing person status a little too hard?