1. Why are Bradon and Alexander pretending like Sandro was anything other than the most terrible person ever?
2. Why are these challenges so effing complex? Is it so hard to pick one theme?
3. C’mon, The Great Gatsby as an inspiration? What is this, Spring 2012?
4. No way, Bradon, the vintage wallpaper store is selling vintage-looking stuff?
5. To what lengths does Ken go in order to ensure that he never dresses 40-year-olds?
6. Did Tim Gunn put up REWARD signs around the Garment District to find Sandro?
7. And what are the odds that Tim has a heart attack/aneurysm before this season’s over?
8. Alexandria, you aren’t sure why Sue is hand-sewing? BECAUSE SHE CAN’T USE A MACHINE.
9. Wait, what? How did that first collection not win? No but seriously???
10. Could Ken BE any sassier?