1. Oh come on, did the designers honestly think Tim Gunn would use his Tim Gunn rescue on anyone other than the Peoples’ Prince Justin?
2. Don’t you kind of wish every challenge kicked off with a fashion history quiz? This is funnn.
3. When are the designers going to start running out of money for fabric? That’ll be a hoot indeed.
4. A Battle of the Tartans… is that like a gayer, fashion-y version of Braveheart?
5. Wouldn’t it be more productive if the designers could ask Tim Gunn for his opinion while they’re in Mood? Why don’t they ever?
6. I’m confused… is Tim saying that Kate Middleton would wear studded booties? Agree to disagree I guess…
7. Why do the designers always make these emotional phone calls RIGHT in the middle of a challenge?
8. Whose sick idea was it to have the two plaid pants go down the runway back-to-back? C’mon guys that’s just cruel.
9. Was anyone else surprised by how much the judges loved Ken’s dress? Peplum? More like pepl-ummmm no thanks!
10. Is it bad that I really liked Miranda’s outfit… :\