This is a career opportunity for a talented sales executive for a growing contemporary apparel company. Beyond Vintage has gained significant brand equity and is marketed through high-end department and specialty stores as well as international retailers.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to be a part of fun and fast growing company and be a leader in driving this business to the next level. The incumbent is responsible for managing all aspects of sales and brand growth. The VP must maintain and build relationships, communicate brand strategy and develop a long term vision with senior management and key accounts.
• Manage and lead sales organization.
• Present seasonal collection to respective accounts.
• Breakdown seasonal orders; update projected booking to ensure accurate style breakdowns.
• Provide feedback to Merchandising/Design team for monthly and seasonal product meetings and share knowledge of respective accounts, and competition’s past product performances.
• Monitor all accounts to ensure they meet financial and contractual obligations, i.e. sales targets, store planning/business development, marketing spend.
• Analyze seasonal selling opportunities and ensure account re-orders.
• Complete understanding of customer base, competition, pricing, and other market variables of business to drive the business performance.
• Assist management in evaluating new store locations that combine the objectives of the business while establishing elevated brand positioning in the market.
• Manage development of the International Account base. as well as the development and execution of private label programs.
• Proven track record in sales management & brand development/growth.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in a related field of study
• 7+ years of sales/brand management experience with major department & specialty stores in the better to luxury market.
• Ability to get up-to-speed quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented and with excellent follow-through
• International business exposure/experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Some travel required
The successful candidate must possess relevant experience from the contemporary and/or luxury market, demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and grow major and/or specialty store accounts, executive presentations with customers, create and achieve retail sales plans and account profitability goals and possess strong analytical skills.
EMAIL TO: [email protected]