She’s All That
The Low Down: (Queue the slow and steady clap) Ladies and gentlemen, the new, not improved, but different: Laney Boggs! Your quintessential teen trope, She’s All That, told the classic narrative of geeky bumbling girl turned cool high school princess. Besides being packed with a weird roster of celebrities, hello Usher and Lil’ Kim, the film centers around one jock making a bet that he can transform one dork into the school’s most popular girl. Which obviously means prom queen—duh.
Your Makeup Inspiration: Laney Boggs
Quirky nerd with a bangin’ body and an even better personality.
• Face: Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
• Face: OCC Tinted Moisturizer
• Lipstick: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Cranberry
• Eyeliner: AERIN Kajal Eyeliner
• Eye shadow: Bobbi Brown Eye Palette
• Blush: Marc Jacobs Shameless
• Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash
• Brows: Anastasia Brow Kit
• A sprinkle of: Teen ambivalence
What we learned: You’re way better looking without your glasses.
Best Quote: “I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing.”
Shop this look: