Bring it On
The Low Down: Cheerleaders, spirit sticks, stolen moves and murder—no, scratch the last one… just wanted to make sure you were paying attention. An elite cheerleading squad realizes that they’ve been using stolen moves from an inner-city team. In order to prove that they really can “bring it on,” said privileged squad must create a new routine in order to compete in the national competition. Sass and witty quips ensue.
Your Makeup Inspiration: Torrance
Perky team captain with a good head on her shoulders.
• Face: Jour Matte Moisture Tint Spf 15
• Blush: Kevyn Aucoin Shadore
• Lipstick: Fresh Lip Treatment in Sugar Petal
• Eye shadow: Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow in Bountiful Beige
• Mascara: Lancôme HYPNÔSE Drama Show
• A sprinkle of: School spirit
What we learned: There’s no such thing as a cheertatorship. Only cheerocracy.
Best Quote: “I’m strong and I’m loud, / I’m gonna make you proud, / I’m T-T-T-Torrance, / Your captain Torrance.”
Shop this look: