Haute Hippie is seeking a talented and detail-focused individual to work as the Executive and Personal Assistant to Trish Wescoat Pound, Founder and Creative Director of Haute Hippie.
If you are smart, unique, all sorts of organized and have the ability to get things done, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you. This is a rare opportunity to gain insight into Haute Hippie as a business, and work with every part of the Haute Hippie organization, including the executive team and departmental heads. To support our dynamic, charismatic and in demand Founder, the right candidate for this job will be detail focused, highly organized, able to multi-task, warm and friendly, with a positive outlook and great sense of humor.
• Maintain schedules of in house and out of house meetings, and coordinate calls
• Significant travel management, including air, hotel, car and meet-up logistics
• Urgently respond to rebooking needs due to unexpected travel interruptions, in any time zone
• Executive Office administration
• Organize/coordinate meetings, schedules with other execs
• Screening phone calls, emails, appointment requests
• 24/7 on call, urgently responding to schedule changes, personal needs, and call coordination with third parties.
• Run errands
• Coordinate schedule with husband/ daughter
• Schedule personal appointments
• Protect “down time”
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or any combination of education and experience, which would provide the desired knowledge, skill, and ability to perform the variety of tasks above.
• Knowledge of New York, with the ability to navigate obstacles to get things done
• Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, with experience in keeping others organized
• Prior experience in a coordination or planning role advantageous
• Must be skilled in office administration as well as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and internet
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task using exceptional judgment in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a flexible and positive attitude
• Proven experience maintaining high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding all business, personnel, and personal matters
Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Key Competencies for Success:
• Action and Results Orientation
• Strong ambition
• Agility and Speed
• Adaptable to Change
• Possess effective communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
• Exceptional ability to prioritize, multi-task and effectively adapt to change.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
Contact : [email protected]
Company information :
In 2008, Founder and Creative Director, Trish Wescoat Pound, sought out to build a fashion house that is the articulation of a global nomad’s mindset and lifestyle. Believing that the Haute Hippie woman is eclectic, chic, and well-traveled, her goal was to create a brand and a line of clothing that was not only edgy and sophisticated, but also practical, versatile, and instantly wearable.
The company launched with five employees and operated out of Wescoat Pound’s one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan. Now, just four years later, the company has grown to over 50 employees, moved into an office in Manhattan’s Garment District, and has launched its second brand, Haute Hoodie, based on chic and classic comfort.
Haute Hippie’s retail presence is expanding rapidly. Currently, the brand has opened three boutiques in New York–in Soho, Madison Avenue, and East Hampton. Additionally, the collections are sold in over 300 stores across the United States worldwide.
Although Haute Hippie has expanded, high standards and attention to detail still hold true in every article of clothing. “I am committed to maintaining a non-corporate environment that is collaborative, inspiring, and inspired. That’s part of the reason we listen to rock and country music in the office and have dogs sleeping at our feet.”