HollywoodLife is looking for interns interested in fashion, celebrities, and writing to work in our NYC office. This is a non-paying 2-3 day a week Fall internship, with school credit available. Spearheaded by Editor in Chief Bonnie Fuller – whose previous positions include EIC of Cosmopolitan, US Weekly, Star and Glamour.
HollywoodLife is a celebrity news, fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination geared toward women aged 18-34. Launched two and a half years ago, the site boasts more than 13 million unique visitors a month and has offices in both Los Angeles and New York. Fashion interns report directly to the Fashion editor. There will be opportunities for research, attending fashion industry events, and writing.
• Conducting photo research for celebrity fashion stories
• Attending fashion events
• Interviewing fashion industry professionals
• Updating and maintaining fashion contact database
• Conceptualizing and pitching ideas
• Committed to a fulfilling and challenging internship
• Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge, interest, and experience in fashion and celebrity culture
• Self-motivated, passionate, results-oriented
• Beneficial would be prior fashion internship experience; passion and skill for writing; internet knowledge
This unpaid internship is for college credit ONLY. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
HollywoodLife’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company founded by Jay Penske in 2004. PMC owns a unique and growing portfolio of lifestyle brands that provide the web’s best original content in categories including entertainment, sports, breaking news, media, finance, tech, health, shopping, fashion, beauty, and automotive. Variety, Deadline, OnCars, HollywoodLife, HollyBaby, Movieline, TVLine, BGR, Young Hollywood Awards, The Style Awards, and Breakthrough of the Year Awards are all part of the expanding PMC portfolio.
Job Code: HLNYF01 – HL FASHION INTERN