1. How much extra are they paying Tim Gunn this season to dress up in all these ridiculous getups? I feel weird when he’s not in a suit…
2. Is anyone surprised that Ken a) is displeased with his partner and b) considers tights to be sportswear?
3. Wait so is Ken nice now? That was all it took?
4. If Heidi’s opinion in this challenge is so important, shouldn’t she have come into the workroom to give her critiques earlier?
5. And why does Project Runway continue to test our allegiance with these humdrum athletic wear challenges? As if we needed more proof that celebs have pretty much nothing to do with the creation of their own lines?
6. Couldn’t Michael Kors have returned for a more involved challenge? (Can you tell I hated this challenge??)
7. Why the eff would Alexandria put a drop crotch on pants that are specifically meant for movement?
8. Did Michael Kors just coin the term “pleasure pockets” or is that a design element he’s utilized in the past?
9. How long until someone creates a .GIF of Tim Gunn dancing slow-motion in his referee outfit?
10. Ok cool… can we please acknowledge once and for all that Heidi Klum has bad taste in clothes?