1. Do these women even get to keep the clothes? For example, are their chosen dress occasions even relevant?
2. What does that say about the state of the fashion industry when Bradon refers to this as the “real person challenge?” (Rhetorical!)
3. Is Alexander surprised that Ken is acting like a “total dick” at the apartments??
4. How is Megan the Talent Coordinator not dying of laughter over Ken screaming in that face masque? Therein lies the real talent!
5. Can Tim Gunn please just make Ken and Alexander put on some fancy dunce caps from the Belk accessory wall and sit in the corner for the rest of the episode?
6. Who actually thought Helen’s client’s haircut was a good idea?
7. Ditto Bradon’s. Can we get Louis Licari up in here STAT?
8. Is this the first-ever Project Runway non-model challenge where none of the designers have complained about their clients’ bodies? Progress, I guess…
9. A thought: Don’t the judges always know whose design belongs to whom since the designers haven’t been switching models every episode?
10. Has Zanna Roberts Rassi ever seen a Mia Farrow haircut? That is NOT, my friends, a Mia Farrow haircut.