Berri Goldfarb Public Relations (BGPR) is a full-service public relations agency that specializes in media services, celebrity placements, blogger outreach and branding opportunities. We are experts at launching new products and revitalizing existing ones, particularly in the fashion market. Our clients range from contemporary to high-end fashion brands, sold both domestic and internationally.
We are currently looking for an extremely creative account executive with skills in VIP celebrity services and stylist outreach. This job is long-term with growth potential within our agency.
We are looking for someone who is an aggressive go-getter who can work both independently and as a team player in a fast-past environment. Promising candidates will be results-driven and have a proven track record of securing placements on top tier celebrities, as well as securing media in fashion, lifestyle, and trade publications. The candidate must have extensive celebrity, stylist and fashion media contacts.
• Ability to manage several accounts independently.
• Facilitate pulls for editorial and celebrity stylist requests.
• Research and pitch ideas to target media.
• Be able to communicate effectively in all written and verbal reports.
• Be detail oriented and able to multitask in a well-organized manner.
• Develop and distribute press releases.
• Act as main contact for client communication.
• Develop and execute celebrity seeding opportunities for clients.
• Actively monitor media for placements.
• Develop/update status reports.
• A minimum of 2 year of fashion PR and celebrity placement experience.
• A strong database of celebrity stylist contacts and relationships.
• Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker.
• A strong eye for visual merchandising, showroom layout, trends and a meticulous eye for details.
• Strong writing skills.
• Proven success in securing top tier placements.
• Qualified candidates must possess college degree.
To apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org