Factory PR is looking for a smart, creative, and motivated digital intern who has his/her finger on the pulse of everything new and interesting in the ever-evolving world of social media.
Do you think creatively as well as strategically?
Do you think in 140-characters or less?
Think you’ve got what it takes to develop compelling brand content?
Then we want you!
• Have a passion for Social Media
• Be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Google + as they apply to businesses.
• Have excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal)
• Be organized
• Have familiarity with Microsoft Office, Social Media Management/Analytics Tools (e.g., HootSuite, Sprout Social)
• Be curious and motivated
• BONUS: Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Assist the Digital Team
• Write compelling and engaging content
• Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
• Weekly/Monthly Reporting and Analytics
• Research trends, happenings, etc.
School credit can be provided if required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.