FACTORY PR is looking for hardworking, enthusiastic interns that are eager to learn the inner workings of PR across the fashion, lifestyle, and celebrity industries to assist the Accessories Division.
• Have a passion for accessories (think shoes and bags galore!)
• Be familiar with CisionPoint, Fashion GPS, and all Microsoft Word platforms
• Possess strong written and verbal skills
• Be organized
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting the Accessories Division
• Administration duties
• Updating media contact lists
• Organizing and maintaining the showroom
• Managing sample trafficking
• Facilitating sample loans
• Fulfilling press requests
• Attending and supporting all agency events as directed
• Assist with product seeding
Candidates must be able to work 2 – 4 days per week for immediate start. Can provide college credit if required.
To apply, please email a resume, availability, and start date to Lauren at Lauren.Junge@factorypr.com.