HONOR is seeking talented students in the New York area for a Studio Intern. Take advantage of on the job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
As the Studio intern you will assist the studio coordinator with daily office tasks such as:
• Sit at the front desk and answer phones, greet guests and sign for packages
• Running errands for the studio
• Distributing mail
• Creating spreadsheets and documents
• Help with the preparation for Fashion and Styling Week
• Assist other departments if they require extra help
• Supports the retail store with any possible needs from the studio
• Help keep the studio space clean and organized
You will need to be able to work a minimum of 2 full days per week. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is an unpaid internship but school credit can be given.