Meredith Wendell, a New York based resort-inspired accessories brand is looking for a design intern to start asap!
Candidates must have a demonstrated interest in the fashion and accessories markets, be highly organized, hard-working, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once. Additionally, candidates must be willing to work both as part of a team and independently, with a sense of urgency. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential at all times for this position. Must be comfortable in a small office environment. To start immediately.
• Must be well versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel
• Assist with design renderings and technical packages
• Generate production forms for factories and office use
• Cataloging hardware, materials, and collateral for production
• Research for upcoming collections
Design interns must be available a minimum of 3 days a week for a 3 month period or more.
Please contact Mercer@meredithwendell.com with the subject Fall 2013 Design Internship, a bit about yourself, your available start date, resume, and portfolio images.