Sponge-tip Wand Applicators:
• Esteé Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer, $23: This is just-broke-up-with-your-boyfriend concealer. It does not budge and has full coverage. (But it’s not a photo optic brightening product.) Comes in 10 shades.
• Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener, $30: Bobbi Brown recently added new shades and switched from a pen applicator to a sponge tip. This one has moderate coverage and brightening properties. I’d put it in my top three favorites of all the concealers that I tried. Comes in ten shades.
• Maybelline FitMe Concealer, $3.99 An amazing value, with moderate coverage. Comes in six shades.
• E.L.F. HD Lifting Concealer, $3: For three bucks, this is a pretty stellar deal. This full coverage concealer is not as smooth or brightening as some of the more expensive brands but it covered my four-hours-of-sleep dark circles really well. Comes in six shades.
• MAC Select Moisturecover, $18: This lighter coverage concealer is great for when you have a bit of discoloration to cover, and it’s ideal for dry skin–super moisturizing. It hid my fine lines beautifully, like some miraculous spackle. Comes in 14 shades.