1. Ok prediction time: How many times will Helen cry before this episode is over?
2. Is the fact that there are five finalists really a testament to the designers’ talent, or to the judges’ inability to make decisions?
3. Whoa, why is Alexandria crying before Helen has had a chance to? That’s not ok!
4. Tim’s response to Bradon’s description of crocuses: “I know exactly… what that is.” Do ya, Tim Gunn? Do ya now?
5. OMG is Tim ok?! Why aren’t the designers rushing over to kiss his boo-boos all better?
6. Did Tim really dare to criticize Justin’s work? He must’ve hit his head real hard.
7. Wait why is Tim crying? And why is Justin crying? Why is EVERYONE crying?
8. How many times can Alexandria describe her own collection as ‘cool’ in one sitting? (Answer: 4)
9. How sick was it when Nina totally shut down the other judges’ critiques of Alexandria’s collection? Take THAT.
10. And how hilarious was Dom’s reaction to Alexandria returning to the room? “Nooo…”