General Summary: The Assistant Manager of Social Media Content will be responsible for producing original content for publication across multiple social channels. This individual will oversee the entire content production cycle from beginning to end in order to execute corporate social media initiatives that influence, connect and engage our customer by projecting the brand-right voice for Aeropostale and Live Love Dream.
• Responsible for photographing and producing all original content across social channels.
• Manage entire content production cycle from editorial calendar, scheduling & booking, pulling samples, setup & logistics, styling, photographing, and editing all content for immediate publication.
• Work closely with the team to align on the best possible content to support the brand messaging.
• Write proposed copy to support content.
• Contribute to overall social experience and assist team in achieving strategic goals.
• Identify opportunities and social media levers to enhance the online audience experience and drive consumer engagement.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with social media CMS platforms and all channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress).
• Strong visual merchandising and fashion styling skills.
• Strong photography portfolio and ability to shoot creatively in both studio and real-world environments.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a retail environment.
• Strong organizational skills and possess the able to balance simultaneous workflow across multiple platforms and brands.
• Strong copy writing skills with highly developed brand-right “voice” or messaging.
• Display an understanding and strong sense of fashion and style, preferably in the junior market.
Please include portfolio or photography, blogging, or styling work samples with your application.
To apply, please click here.
This position profile describes the general nature of the job function. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or limit the Company’s ability to modify work assignments based on the overall needs of the business.