Who We Are: Bella Bridesmaid is the premier shopping experience for bridesmaid apparel. With the largest selection of bridesmaid dresses from leading designers – every color, fabric and style for the bride and her bridesmaids is represented in store.
Responsibilities: As a Manager at Bella Bridesmaid, you will maintain a positive store environment that which provides a one-on-one, consultative experience to brides to find the bridesmaid dresses of her dreams. We promise to arm you with the wealth of wedding and designer information you need to bring the bride’s vision to life and make each bridesmaid look and feel their absolute BEST on her big day.
We are looking for a business-minded professional, who is articulate, outgoing, gregarious, super-organized, and punctual. We need an experienced team leader who is impeccable and fashionable in appearance, has a patient and calm demeanor, and a love of weddings, fashion, and people!!! You will be managing a team of sales consultants, as well, as meeting with brides and bridesmaids on a by-appointment basis. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the boutique including, but not limited to, scheduling of employees, tracking and managing sales, problem-solving, boutique upkeep and growing the business. Strong communication skills are a key component of this opportunity. The position involves extensive product training and high expectations are given to learning our lines.
Requirements: We are looking for creative minds with excellent communication skills who are motivated, confident, and organized. Applicant must be a critical thinker who is capable of handling multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• managing sales team
• reaching and exceeding sales goals
• high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
• meeting and consulting with brides and bridesmaids on a daily basis and providing the utmost in customer service
• upkeep and appearance of the boutique
• maintaining customer files and databases
• daily contact with vendors and maintaining vendor relationships
• extensive product knowledge expected
• exceptional computer skills needed
• outstanding phone skills/customer service
• ability to positively and proactively handle client concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
To Apply: Please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter.