The Sartorialist studio is seeking a full-time executive assistant for Scott Schuman. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work within an extremely fast-paced, collaborative, small studio environment.
• Handle all email communications on behalf of Scott Schuman
• Schedule appointments, interviews, conference calls, and meetings
• Manage extensive domestic and foreign travel arrangements, including Fashion Week travel and show requests
• Liaise with accountant on studio financials and invoices
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Oversee projects from inception to completion
• Manage imagery and inventory
• Maintain photographic equipment
• Miscellaneous studio organization
This position also offers the opportunity to become involved in digital advertising. Experience with Google Analytics, DoubleClick DART For Publishers (DFP), and/or OpenX will be viewed as an asset.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Extremely organized and quick learner
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, resourceful, positive, and efficient
• Proficient in the Microsoft and Adobe Suites
• Previous experience as an assistant or in the fashion industry is not required, but is highly valued
The Sartorialist offers competitive compensation. Candidates MUST be based in New York.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Theodora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.