Fashion GPS is the fashion industry’s leading web-based solution for efficient sample inventory tracking, contact management, and event management. Built as a 360 solution to the PR workflow, Fashion GPS’ core software is quickly becoming the industry standard with global clients including PR powerhouses Karla Otto, KCD Worldwide, and BP, and designers including Gucci, Dior, Saint Laurent, and DVF.
This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the fashion industry and get hands-on experience. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to actively engage in everyday decisions of the company and attend New York Fashion Week in February. Upon acceptance into the internship program, interns will work closely with the Client Relations team to support our clients and learn this in-demand system directly from the source. Please note that Fashion GPS is a fashion technology company, not a PR firm.
• Currently enrolled in a 4-Year college in or near New York City and eligible to receive school credit
• Available 1-2 days per week
• Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
• General knowledge of the fashion PR processes and major fashion industry players
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Excel skills desired
Please include your availability:
• Start date:
• End date:
• Days available:
For consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com.