We are a noted and fast paced fashion savvy company looking for 4 interns whom have little to some knowledge of men’s and women’s fashion and worldwide trends. This is an amazing opportunity for the aspiring “Celeb Stylist’ whether your still in school or newly graduated.
The internship duties include:
• 10 – 30 hours per week (Flexible)
• Saturdays 1-2 per month
Our Candidates must have the following skill sets:
• Living or able to commute to the LA Metro Area
• Social-Savvy of social media such as Twitter- Facebook-Linked In and more….
— looking for an intern to focus on the social media and brand.
*Must be super savvy, have social media experience and just love the social media world, in general. I’m looking for someone that can really hone in on different strategies to create awareness for the brand.
• Must have a valid and current Driver’s License w/ at minimum liability insurance.
• Self-Motivated “Interns’ able to work well without supervision
We are looking for the persona of the interns to be open minded and up for anything! (We dress a variety of celebrity clients ongoing for events such as “Emmys, Oscars, Espys and various other red carpet events.
Duties will include:
• Wardrobe pulls/returns from showrooms according to stylist instructions
• Research and source looks for current and possible future celebrity clients
• Assisting in maintaining various showroom databases
• Sassy Blogging…Fashion Blogging & You’re Sassy Input is Definitely Appreciated for various publications and more…
If you think you have what it takes to make it as a professional well noted “Celebrity Stylist” we want to chat with you!
For Possible Consideration: Please send an email that includes your current resume and a short cover letter telling us a bit about you and your Sassy Style and Flavor – Show us Something that showcases your REAL personality.
In your email, include your top 3 Favorite styles of fashion no matter where they come from, and why. Attach applicable links to share your workings with us or links to your personal websites/blogs and press (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation TBD-During Interview Process