Shop Jeen is a global online mecca housing the funkiest clothing & accessories on the net. Founded in March 2012, Shop Jeen has seen insane growth with purely organic growth, funded entirely by loyal fans who spread the word. Shop Jeen has an array of departments, brands and price points that suit their wide demographic. We have a very clear and unique vision, different from any other store on the net.
We are seeking extraordinary candidates who are out-of-the-box thinkers and can keep up with the exciting &fast paced environment. Please submit all resumes to [email protected]
• Maintain monthly marketing calendar
• Devise and implement email marketing strategy
• Coordinate quarterly print catalogues
• Strategize creative packaging concepts
• Work to enhance customer experience
• Develop and recruit for new affiliate program
• Create and maintain relationships with bloggers and personalities
• Manage advertising budget and creatively spend
• Maintain Google Adwords & Facebook Ads accounts
• Develop rewards program and other loyalty programs
• Develop contests & promotions to increase sales
• Maintain some social media aspects
• Develop guerilla marketing concepts
• Continuously submit marketing proposals with new concepts
• Manage relationships with external agencies
• Work closely with buyer to coordinate brand based marketing strategies
• Develop relationships strategies with vendors to create new marketing ideas and brand incentives
• Responsible for ordering promotional materials ensuring third party has executed up to company standards
• SEO keyword optimization and experience
• Grow traffic & conversions significantly through these channels
Copywriter / E-Commerce Assistant
• Understand brand vision & message
• Be able to execute brand voice through witty, thorough product descriptions
• Be able to write or copy any text for the brand
• Check in received product against invoice
• Data entry–add new products to the website
• Sort and organize inventory
Chief Operating Officer / COO
• Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs.
• Create daily and long-term team goals and ensure they are met
• Assess real-time sales analytics & implement strategies on an as-needed basis
• Be on hand and ready for issues that arise at any time
• Maintain third-party relationships with external firms
• Act as “gatekeeper” between ALL departments including external firms
• Assist the executive team
• Develop efficient methods of completing tasks
• Execute operational projects (such as outsourcing to a fulfillment warehouse, negotiating lower shipping costs, moving to a new office)
• Identify opportunities leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
• Develop and implement training programs and retreats to expand the capacity of all staff.
• Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
• Manage and oversee all staff and hold progress meetings.
• Provide routine operation reports to CEO.
• Manage all departments within company and ensure each are running up to Company standards
• Develop strategic merchandise financial plans
• Review strategies, forecasts, past performance and profitability by supplier to recommend and create store, OTB, and stock plans.
• Provide and maintain past, present and forecasted reports
• Regularly analyze, reforecast, manage, and communicate sales and stock plans at line, brand, and retail group level while developing financial strategies to stay within budget.
• Manage the financial success of the brand by meeting sales, comp, gross margin, maintained margin and inventory turn goals.
• Identify business trends, improved buying methods, and enhanced technical systems to increase profitability and help direct the future business direction.
• Ensure all stock is available to deliver promotional plans and that all new product and brand launches are within agreed critical paths. Maximize sales and profit margin while effectively managing inventory and replenishment.
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with suppliers by understanding products and capabilities, attending regular review meetings, and negotiating terms and costs.
• Work closely with freight forwarders and warehouse team to prepare weekly orders and invoices by prioritizing intake and PO’s, as well as coordinating all returns, transfers, and recalls.
• Make recommendations for promotional markdowns.
• Drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability
• Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and implementation skills are a must.
Chief Technology Officer / COO
• Advanced web development experience (think: adding bouncing hearts on the screen, shopping cart functions such as forced log-in)
• Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering our services.
• Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
• Be on hand at all times to assess and fix any technical issues/errors and Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Select and manage outsourced vendors if contracted to work on projects
• Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
We are always looking to hire fun and passionate interns. Interns have been very valuable in growing our business. It is our preference to hire within, and we have watched interns grow into full-time paid positions. There is no specific job description for our General Interns as they work in every department to ensure they receive a well-rounded experience and have good understanding of growing a fashion e-commerce business.