The highly-anticipated music video for Paul McCartney’s “Queenie Eye” has finally hit the Internets; and as promised, there are plenty of A-list cameos including the much-hyped Kate Moss/Johnny Depp “reunion.” We’ve already watched the clip a couple of times to make sure we didn’t miss any of the best moments, so here’s our list of what you should keep an eye out for:
• Sir Paul wearing Birkenstocks. On trend!
• Lily Cole and Johnny Depp head-bopping, looking as cool as ever.
• TOM FORD.
• Jude Law being sexy while staring into space.
• Alice Eve being sexy while crawling on McCartney’s piano.
• Meryl Streep rocking out. She looks so happy, doesn’t she?
• Kate Moss booty dancing on the piano as the grand finale. Unfortunately, those twerking rumors have proven to be untrue.
Watch the video in full below. What’s your favorite part?