In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a bold feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of her inventive design and soon after Barneys New York placed their first order and the Eugenia Kim brand was born.
Launching as a millinery (hat) collection, the brand has since evolved to include other accessories such as scarves, gloves, belts and shoes. In 2004 Eugenia was awarded the CFDA Accessories Designer of the Year award.
With an innovative approach to luxury, the Eugenia Kim brand marries clean, classic shapes with a fresh, feminine modernity and playful sense of wit. Unexpected details, bold colors and rich fabrics are the signature elements that define the collections each season.
Headquartered and handmade in New York City, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus, in addition to over 200 specialty boutiques worldwide.
* Administrative support to Sales Director and Sales Department
* Enter sales orders and communicate w/ buyers about their order details and confirmations
* Monitor samples In/Out for Department
* Take in-house images of samples in collection, upload onto the server, properly label and organize
* Assisting in any and all tasks relating to Sales and Marketing (i.e. trade shows, sample sales, buyer appointments, press days, etc.)
This is an unpaid internship however school credit is offered along with a daily lunch stipend.
You must be able to intern 3-5 days per week (M-F 930-630) and for 3 months.
Please email cover letter & resume with “Sales Internship” written in the subject line to [email protected] .
We look forward to hearing from you!