Launched in 2012, majestic disorder is a thought-provoking London based arts, style & culture online publication focusing on cutting edge original journalism, experimental fashion, current affairs, art, photography, personal style and cultural movements. We hone in on creative individuals across the globe, from Lagos, Nigeria, to Berlin, Germany, documenting their stories and style. We strongly believe in the power of storytelling. This February we are launching as an internationally sold quarterly print publication.majestic disorder is looking for a dynamic and strategic creative individual with phenomenal communication skills who lives and breathes creativity and originality.
This freelance position is ideal for those who can multitask easily, think quickly on their feet, adhere to strict deadlines and who have their pulse on the latest movers and shakers and industry innovators.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant sales and advertising experience and have extensive knowledge across all sectors of the creative, fashion and editorial industries.
Position is open to those London or US based – preferably in NYC, LA or Chicago. You must be able to work on multiple time zones and have a clear understanding of print editorials and our company’s ethos and identity.
• Researching the print advertising market
• Crafting/drafting advertising and marketing plans that translate into relevant pitches
• Pitching to relevant clients
• Setting up meetings with potential clients
• Coordinating with local, national and international clients
• Conducting meetings and briefs
• Acting as a brand ambassador while selling the product to potential local, national and international clients
• Keeping constant communication with majestic disorder’s editorial team
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a comparable position
• Experience with lifestyle clients especially travel and fashion; should ideally have exposure to both established luxury clients and start-up creative clients
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language (English) used in the workplace
• Must be able to effectively communicate and deliver messages both verbally and in writing
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver at a consistently high level
• Great organizational and time-management skills, experience and ability managing/juggling multiple workflows from beginning to end
• Must be able to manage strategic sales plans and adhere to deadlines, budgets and processes
• Must be able to develop and communicate the vision, direction and needs of the property
• Must be able to influence drive and charisma to maintain high level of service & standards consistently
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships and have excellent networking and sales skills
• Flexible schedule required
• Excellent time management skills required
To apply, please send resume and covering letter to [email protected]
You can also see more about majestic disorder here: www.majesticdisorder.com