I am an equal-opportunity shopper, meaning that I don’t discriminate when (or where) I shop by the season. But, in the spirit of the holidays, here are a handful of things that are on my wish list right now.
1. Alexander Wang Donegal beanie, $250, available at Barneys New York.
This might be the softest, most perfect slouchy beanie I’ve ever encountered — and the price tag definitely reflects that.
2. California Dreamin’ bracelet, $195, available at Venessa Arizaga.
Full disclosure: I bought myself a colorful Venessa Arizaga charm necklace for Hanukkah this year, but this Hawaii-inspired bracelet might be the next piece I add to my collection.
3. Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, $495, available at Net-A-Porter.
Much like every other girl working in fashion right now, I am dying to get my hands on a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag. They’ve been out of stock all season, but it appears that Net-a-Porter just got a fresh shipment.
4. Baies standard candle, $60, available at Diptyque.
I burn through these babies at an alarming rate, so I’d love to get one (or five) for the holidays to replenish my supply.
5. Toulouse sunglasses, $145, available at Krewe du Optic.
As a former New Orleans resident, I want every pair from this Big Easy-based sunglasses collection, but these ivory frames — named for a major NOLA street — are my favorite.