To be perfectly honest, I’m a very boring person who asks for cash every year — I like to pool together the funds to help pay off bills and/or buy myself one really nice thing. Still, I’ve always got my eye on a few items I wouldn’t mind unwrapping (or buying with aforementioned cash!).
1. Absolutely Fabulous: Absolutely All of It, $142.84, available at Amazon.
Doesn’t everyone need the complete AbFab series on DVD, sweetie, darling?
2. Raspberry satin bow sandals, $90, available at Topshop.
I saw Perrie Edwards of Little Mix wearing these for a TV appearance and ever since then I’ve been checking in on them every couple of days to make sure they’re still available in my size.
3. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, $210, available at Sephora.
I’ve been obsessed with this perfume for years. Every time I pass a bottle, I spritz it on and smell myself the rest of the day like a lunatic, but I still can’t quite make myself plunk down the bones for a bottle of my own.
4. Bittersweets NY teensy black diamond ring, $195, available at Catbird.
I bought my first Catbird ring this summer and haven’t stopped wearing it since. I want to stack more with it, and I love the combination of rose gold with a dainty black diamond.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Large Pashli in Ink, $895, available at Barneys New York.
A much chicer alternative to my current, beat-up Longchamp tote that I haul everything around in now.
6. Hemnes 8-drawer dresser, $299, available at Ikea.
Because all my clothes are in those Ikea wire racks, and I’m not a college student, it’s time for an upgrade. Bonus points if Santa also gets someone to put it together for me!
7. Harry Styles .
What?! It’s a wish list.
…Barring that, I’d like a copy of This Is Us on DVD — extended fan cut, please. ($22.99 at Target).
Shop more of my picks below: