The Hive Showroom, one of the leading multi-line showrooms in the industry is looking for a Sales Executive (seasonal or full time) available to start immediately. Sales Exec will need to know the business side of the fashion industry, including but not limited to clients personal relationship, distribution and vendor/client knowledge.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with store accounts / buyers in The United States, Canada, and internationally, including department stores
- Review past sales and selling reports and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
- Project on sales, plan and discuss budget volumes with General Manager.
- Travel, if any, to tradeshow and market preparation (i.e. sample shipments, line sheet preparation, supplies, calendar, and appointments).
- Develop and maintain assigned store business and customer relations manage orders/reorders and general administration, monitor deliveries
- Post-market follow up (initiate and check new client set up and credit check, check order entry).
- Research, assess, and contact potential accounts and territories both in the US and/or abroad
- Support in back office activities.
- Must have previous experience working in sales at a showroom or fashion house.
- Hard-working and determined.
- Proficiency in Outlook Word & Excel and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be very resourceful
- Must have a positive attitude at all times
- Must be hard working, flexible, and willing to work long hours / weekends
Season`s minimum commitment preferred – Fully available applicant ONLY.
Please include your resume and a cover letter indicating your availability and how you are perfect for the position to [email protected]. Please don’t send us an email without including all these details!