Lucky is looking for an Integrated Marketing Assistant to assist the Head of Integrated Marketing and the Executive Director, Integrated Marketing as well as support the Integrated Marketing, Special Projects and Art departments as a whole.
• Manage Lucky Lookout (in-book, online and e-newsletter) monthly promotional efforts; schedule and deploy dedicated advertiser e-blasts
• Assist with all internal and external event executions (manage guest lists, oversee event ticketing, scout locations, conduct venue research and outreach)
• Manage and deploy all sponsored social media
• Track social media engagement and analytics
• Process and track department budgets and invoices
• Assist the Head of Integrated Marketing and the Executive Director, Integrated Marketing with scheduling, travel and expenses
• Generally support and assist the Integrated Marketing staff with daily tasks and projects
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 year of relevant work experience and/or multiple internships in a related field
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both writing and speech (ability to write copy a plus)
• Must work well under time constraints, be detail-oriented and proactive, and able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects/priorities
• Must have a strong interest in fashion, beauty, event production and marketing
Please contact Madeline Alford at [email protected] for more information.
Lucky is the ultimate shopping resource—the fashion and beauty authority for the style-obsessed woman. Highlighting the best of style, from the runway, real women, and digital influencers, Lucky covers fashion in an aspirational but approachable way. From editorial shoots by the world’s top photographers and models to user-generated content from chic contributors around the world, Lucky is the foremost guide for women who want to shop.