Ramy Brook is seeking a detail-oriented, responsible, and motivated Winter/Spring 2014 Digital Art/Photo intern with a strong background and interest in photography, graphic design, typography, and love for fashion.
This is a paid internship, 2-3 days a week working for the brand’s eCommerce department. Candidates must be able to work both independently and collaboratively, and should be very organized, resourceful, creative, self-starting, positive, and hard working. Applicants are able to receive school credit upon request.
This is the perfect position for a dynamic, self-motivated college student looking for hands-on experience working for a fast-paced fashion brand, and the opportunity to build a well-rounded portfolio.
Basic responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performs duties of Graphic Designer to execute all online homepages, landing pages, banners, email campaigns, and social media display
• Photo retouching and silhouetting for all photoshoot images
• Prep images/lookbook layouts and output all files to press-ready PDFs
• Manage online press archive
• Photo research
• Assist with in house photo shoots
• Special projects as directed
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have 1-3 years experience.
• MUST be Mac proficient and have strong software skills working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as a major relating to Graphic Design.
• Experience in photo retouching and silhouetting preferred.
• Ability to translate concepts into compelling layouts using web, advertising, design, and social disciplines.
• Knowledge of digital/interactive design (banners, websites, micro-sites) a plus
• HTML programming skills and knowledge of social media and tablet platforms also a plus
Please send resume and samples of design work to Daria Fain at [email protected] with DIGITAL ART/PHOTO INTERN in the subject line.