Lauren Indvik, Editor in Chief
1. Tall wool boyfriend coat, $178 at Topshop: Nearly all of my cold-weather clothes are black, white or navy, often in graphic prints. I’m depending on this bold-colored coat to make them pop.
2. Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 4/4S, $79.95 at Apple: I could not get through a single day of Fashion Week without one of these lovelies, which double the life of your iPhone battery.
3. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, $45 at Sephora: Breakouts? Dark eye circles? If I have them during Fashion Week, no one will be able to tell. This lightweight foundation has great coverage. I haven’t used concealer once since I bought it.
4. Warby Parker Crosby Eyeglasses, $95 at Warby Parker: Come day three of Fashion Week, I’m exhausted and out come the glasses. I’m lucky that my Warby Parkers also happen to be chic.
5. Plush fleece-lined footless tights, $25.20-$28.80 at Shopbop: Fashion Week in February? It’s freezing. I expect to wear these uber comfortable, perfectly sleek fleece-lined tights nearly every day.
6. Leather wedge ankle boot, $39.99 at Zara: You won’t catch me in heels during Fashion Week (helloooo, schlepping between shows on the subway), but you will catch me in these practical, snow weather-friendly wedge ankle boots from Zara.
7. Nars Lip Pencils, $25 at Nars: I own Nars satin and velvet matte pencils in a variety of shades, including Yu (a nice cool pink) and Red Square (an orangey red). It’s easy to pull together a look by matching my lipstick to a scarf, shoe, sweater or bag.