Stephanie Trong, Editor in Chief
1. Olja hair powder, $42 at Olja Hair Care: I love this more than any spray dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. It keeps oil at a minimum and does wonders to prevent piece-y, ’80s-style baby bangs.
2. Warby Parker “Everett” sunglasses, $95 at Warby Parker: The blue is much more daring than my usual traditional tortoiseshell. These will serve as my sole piece of “flair” for the week.
3. Mansur Gavriel large black wallet, $165 at Mansur Gavriel: Gorgeous yet understated, it will double as a clutch as I’m trying to not carry huge bags to shows — there’s nowhere to put them and I always end up hitting people. Plus, the wrist strap means hands-free!
4. Think Thin peanut butter protein bars, $15.89 for 10 at Soap.com: The name is truly embarrassing (an ex-coworker and I used to call them “TT’s” for fear of coming off as weight-obsessed). But they taste like not-too-sweet candy bars and keep you going when there’s no other food in sight.
5. Bobbi Brown creamy matte lip color in Warm Beige, $24 at Sephora: Not too distracting but definitely adds color.
6. Saint Laurent boots, $970 at Saint Laurent: They were made for walking, etc.