Nora Crotty, Associate Editor
1. Kikkerland Retro Specs Contact Case, $8.99 at ModCloth: I’ll never understand why my contact cases get grimy so fast. This one’s unique and makes it impossible for me to lose and/or mismatching the caps, plus it makes everyone smile when I take it out of my bag.
2. Floral hair bow, $7.41 at ASOS: I’m sorry weather, I just don’t think I can wear winter hats anymore. Real, growing flowers might still be a ways away, but it’s never too early to start wearing them in your hair.
3. L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin, $5.99 at Target: It’s really sheer, so you don’t need a mirror to apply it — a lot safer than my usual standby, matte lipstick, when you’re going to be around a million people snapping photos. My favorite part, though, is that it smells like cotton candy.
4. Essie Nail Lacquer in Resort Fling, $8.50 at Essie: Love this shiny sherbet. Light enough that it isn’t overly noticeable when it starts to chip.
5. St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion, $18 at Sephora: Sorry, but I still don’t trust myself around self-tanners. This one goes on brown and washes off the second you want it to — perfect for a particularly pale day (read: every day).
6. Bumble Bee solid white albacore in water, $52.50 for 24 at Soap.com: Eating out all the time during fashion week gets expensive. TUNA FISH.
7. Diztronic Clear GlitterFlex Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 5, $8.99 at Amazon: In an ideal world, I’d be wearing my glittery jellies to Lincoln Center. My new sparkly phone case is the next best thing.