Lauren Sherman, Editor at Large
1. Raglan cable knit sweater, $318 at &Daughter: Good thing sweaters got “cool” this winter because damn, have they been useful during the polar vortex! I’ve bought quite a few, but my favorite is this jumper from London label &Daughter. I’ve been wearing it practically every day — it’s just oversized enough and in comes in the absolutely right shade of navy.
2. Dior “Gum Tee Shirt” earrings, at Dior: Never going to happen, but I really want it to.
3. Blinc eyebrow mouse, $24 at Sephora: I’ve finally started making an effort with my eyebrows, and this “mouse” is really useful. I brush a bunch on, then use a q-tip to shape. The great thing is that once it’s on there, it stays put, which is important as I tend to rub my eyes when I’m tired.
4. Embryolisse Lait-Creme moisturizer, $16 at Net-a-Porter: It’s really the only thing that softens dry patches on my face without feeling sticky — and it smells, great too. I also use it on my elbows and shins.
5. Saint Laurent “Blake” Chelsea boots, $855 at Saks Fifth Avenue: I will not be wearing heels this wintry fashion week, but I will also not be wearing Sorels. At least not the entire time. For days when I know I can avoid the salt on the sidewalks and mud puddles, I’ll be breaking out my beloved Saint Laurent’s.
6. Uniqlo Heattech trouser socks, $9.90 at Uniqlo: Yes, yes Heattech tights are great. But so are these socks, which are thin enough to wear under my Chelsea boots, but manage to keep my toes fairly warm.
7. Whistles belted coat, $820 at Whistles: I almost didn’t buy this because I didn’t want to be one of what I’m sure we’ll be hundreds of ladies wearing pink coats this season. But I had to, because it’s great.