The Accessories Division at Bollare is looking to fill a great entry-level position as the Assistant for our NY based Accessories Editorial Team to start May 12th.
We are looking for someone with PR internship or assistant-level experience, with the drive to work hard and grow into a publicist. The candidate should have a general understanding of PR, be organized, be able to multitask and be skilled at time management.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism. This is an entry-level position that works closely with Account Coordinators and Account Managers to fulfill client needs and maintain the showroom.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Ability to interact with a wide variety of client and industry personalities
· High level of research skills
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Team player
· Maintain the showroom
· Manage all accessory client inventory
· Work with Account Coordinators and Account Managers to facilitate all sample trafficking for accessory brands
· Assist in suggesting product for editorial requests
· Assist in facilitating showroom pulls with editors and stylists
· Track and monitor secured press for the Accessories Team
· Prepare press clippings to be serviced to clients
· Perform media research and make sure all contact lists are up-to-date
· Manage the interns
· Assist in all stages of preparation and execution for Accessories Division events
Representing Bollare • Attend industry events on behalf of Bollare Communication to increase Bollare presence at key events • Communicate with and provide positive feedback to Bollare clients via Facebook and Twitter • Engage with both the LA and NYC office as a team player • Handle all aspects of job at a highly sophisticated image level including social media channels • Participate in Bollare Communications social media network
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit about Bollare: Alle Fister, Bollare's Principal, was one of the founding employees at Shopbop, heading their PR and corporate communications for several years. About seven years ago, Shopbop was purchased by Amazon, Alle transitioned to start her own firm with Shopbop as the first client. Bollare has since grown to work with some of the best in the business across beauty, fashion and lifestyle clientele that includes BluePrint Cleanse, the BeachMint Portfolio, ghd, MIKOH, Kevyn Aucoin, Reformation, Smythe, Timberland, Vans… between coastal headquartered showrooms, and 50+ team members.