MESSECA NEW YORK is a contemporary fashion footwear company founded and based in NYC. MESSECA uses elements of Brazilian high fashion to create a tightly curated collection to bring high-level fashion design, expert craftsmanship and instantly covetable, uber wearable footwear to trend-conscious women at attainable prices.
MESSECA NEW YORK, is a division of MESSECA INTERNATIONAL, which has been around for many years providing design and sourcing services to a broad range of private label clients.
Contemporary brand looking for Sales Rep for Independent shoe line. Sales Rep will need to know the business side of the footwear industry, including but not limited to clients personal relationship, distribution and vendor/client knowledge.
1) Maintain and develop working relationships with store accounts / buyers in the United States and Canada, including department stores, online retailers, specialty chains, and specialty stores, boutiques.
2) Review past sales and selling reports and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
3) Project on sales, plan and discuss budget volumes with Team Manager.
4) Travel, when needed, to trade shows and market preparation (i.e. sample shipments, line sheet preparation, supplies, calendar, and appointments).
5) Develop and maintain assigned store business and customer relations manage orders/reorders and general administration, monitor deliveries
6) Post-market follow up (initiate and check new client set up and credit check, check order entry).
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.