Position: Production Manager
Reports to: VP, Campbell Bromberg and Senior Director or Director
A Production Manager manages the flow and tasks of events as they come up and acts as an integral facilitator for the Agency to support the VP and project Senior Directors and/or Directors to help manage flawless execution of show and event logistics. Equipped with strong management skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple vendors, projects, tasks and navigate budgets, negotiations and technical complexities of each project.
· Uphold and promote Agency brand ideals with vendors and freelancers within industry.
· Partner with project Directors to lead projects to successful completion
· Work collaboratively to promote seamless communication and partnerships across the Agency
· Appropriate level of awareness to encourage and cultivate strong external communications with clients and vendors
· Innovative thinker. Continual research and updating on current and relevant area of design, technology, industry standards, creative vendors/talent, music, pop culture, etc.
· Appropriate style and taste to serve as a brand ambassador for both KCD and its clients.
· Provide support for VP and Senior Production Director and/or Production Director, with necessary management skills for both day-to-day project responsibilities, agency and client and freelance team management
· Calendar and schedule development and management
· Work collaboratively with Production Directors and Senior Directors and other department team members to source and secure project resources within budget
· Source, hire and manage team of Freelancers based on project and Agency needs
· Source and secure appropriate vendors, manage, communicate and oversee all day-to-day project logistics
· Provide consistent and timely communication to vendors, collaborators and clients
· Manage onsite infrastructures and operation with technical savvy
· Sourcing, curating and maintaining, new vendors, sites and innovative ways of keeping the Agency relevant within the industry and amongst contemporaries. (Sites research to include updating of presentations, photographing and storing venues appropriately)
· Managing holds with the venues throughout the year for Fashion week
· Production server, managing the flow of information, updating, sorting and categorizing previous information as well as new information as it arrives
· Work to uphold KCD procedures, processes and guidelines
· Working knowledge of budgets and negotiations while strengthening proficiency in logistics, functioning and formatting
· 3-5 years of work experience directly related to either fashion or event production
· College degree
· Desire and ability to work in team environment and actively engage both colleagues, vendors and Freelancers in open communication
· Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent with diversity of knowledge – this role requires managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously; does not get stressed under pressure
· Desire to push oneself to continually learn, expand skill base and industry knowledge
· Knowledge and understanding of the Fashion industry, designers, vendors and have industry credibility
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience using editing software such as iphoto and Adobe Creative Suite
· Working knowledge and proficiency of CAD and InDesign
To apply, please send your resume to Melissa to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Production Manager".