Founded in 2009, ILLESTEVA glasses are handmade in France and Italy, in concert with the world’s leading manufactures of luxury eyewear. ILLESTEVA combines classic styles with contemporary Downtown New York City aesthetics, using materials like acetate and titanium with the design of each frame.
Illesteva is seeking a sales intern to assist in our wholesale department. This is a great opportunity for a hard working individual to gain extensive knowledge on the ins and outs of a rapidly growing fashion brand.
Ideal candidates are available three times a week and are able to start immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting sales team by creating marketing packages and executing line sheets
- Assisting e-commerce team with order processing and customer service issues
- Researching potential stores
- Maintaining and merchandising showroom
- Assisting in showroom appointments and trade show preparation
- Helping with all ad-hoc office duties and administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work well within a team and present positive attitude in a work environment
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast-packed environment
- Ability to be resourceful and think outside of the box to solve issues
To apply please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.