Second Time Around is a premier consignment company, offering our customers and consignors the best in upscale resale. For over 35 years, we have grown from a single store to over 40 boutiques, bringing affordable, high-end style to 12 states.
To assist customers by providing merchandise knowledge and supervising staff.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and experience
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
• Relevant merchandise knowledge and experience
• 2+ years of experience in retail management
• Good communication skills
• Customer service orientation
• Market Knowledge
To apply, please send your resume to Kidist at email@example.com.