SISTER TRIBES is a creative Public Relations, Branding and Event Production Agency based in New York City. We have an unparalleled network of relationships with premiere brands and companies, media properties, influencers, and key constituents across multiple industries including fashion, art, beauty, music, hospitality and home décor.
SISTER TRIBES has a history of and passion for strategically positioning brands, attaining growth in terms of both profit and notability on a national and international level. We take pride in discovering new talent and using innovative techniques to achieve our brands’ desired goals.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Fashion Public Relations team.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
-Managing day-to-day correspondence with clients
-Work with team to develop client general strategies
- Formulating monthly client reports
- Daily press interaction; nurture and develop strategic relationships with media across all channels via regular communication and press appointments
- Facilitate interviews and meet submission deadlines
- Provide support on all client initiatives and contribute to development of new ideas for client growth
- Coordinate celebrity giftings
- Management of Public Relations Account Coordinator
- Draft and service pitch letters, press releases, designer biographies and media alerts
- Oversee the coordination of sample trafficking, both locally and internationally and manage the overseas shipments and returns.
- Motivated, hard-working, organized, fashion-savvy and detail oriented
- Minimum of two years of full-time fashion agency or in-house Public Relations experience
- A college degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations or Marketing is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Works well within a team structure and has a passion for media. A strong understanding of the fashion industry is vital.
- Previously established relationships with a variety of media outlets
- Social media experience
- Must possess good management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving skills and be very resourceful
- Must have a positive attitude at all times and be a proven leader
- Hard working, flexible, and willing to work long hours
Interested candidates should email their resumes and a cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.