Italian brand, Cruciani, is hiring for their NY headquarters.
Develop all social media content in conjunction with our PR office and digital consultants as well as manage content and fulfillment of website.
• Work with PR team and digital consultants to develop and execute strategy
• Manage all day to day social media communication
• Facilitate press requests by providing information and products to PR team
• Facilitate the creation of print materials
• Support the work of PR team with administrative projects and management of shared resources
• Compile press kits and media materials
• Update website copy and photos
• Provide website analytics and analysis
• Personal passion for social media platforms
• 1 to 2 years experience in digital marketing/ social media
• Experience with website development including Photoshop, Adobe Light Room, Illustrator
• Strong grasp of English language and grammar
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university
• Fashionable with sense of current trends
• Team player and able to work in fast pace environment
If interested, please submit cover letter alongside resume.
Please also indicate desired salary in the application.
Please note that this is a full-time position in our Manhattan office.
Please send all resumes to Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org