CA Creative is a forward-thinking, hands-on, creative agency focused on growing brand identity and business by getting, and holding, attention in digital places.
We are currently seeking a Content Assistant for a full-time position.
· Conceptualizing, writing, editing, and publishing daily online content
including blog posts, Tweets, editorial features, videos, and more.
· Organizing structured monthly editorial calendars
· Coming up with story ideas for editorial calendars and special editorial packages
· Reaching out and networking with influencers (bloggers, editors, tastemakers) for features and events
· Brainstorming proposals and concepts for current and potential clients
· Providing support to senior-level staff members, including research, fact-checking, coordinating products, and writing copy
· Assisting with community management/engagement across a variety of social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
· Working directly with clients to maintain sites, implement improvements, and ensure client satisfaction
· Photo research: must have an excellent eye for photography, including keen instinct for what's on-brand/what's not
· Understand social media innovations and methodologies and use them to support the development/execution of client campaigns
Desired Experience and Skills:
· A 4-year accredited Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
· 1-2 years of experience in an editorial or social media position.
· Knowledge of social/digital media, including traditional social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest) as well as how to use them (Hootsuite, Pinerly, Statigram, and more).
· Must be Mac savvy
· iWork & Office Suite
· Keynote, PPT, etc.
· HTML/CSS a plus
· Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
· Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
· Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
· Experience in: luxury, fashion, beauty, technology and/or lifestyle brands
· Social media savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
· Candidates must be NY-based and willing to commute to our NoHo offices
Please send a resume and applicable clips to firstname.lastname@example.org