COOLS is a new way to shop designer brands. We connect modern brands to modern people through an immersive content and commerce experience. Our team peruses the globe to get to know brands we believe in. No matter if it is high-end luxury or active wear, we care about inspiring stories, modern values and a quality product. We enable customers to shop directly from the brands through our proprietary platform, while offering a unified global services. Our brands include Aspesi, Assouline, Cynthia Rowley, Hentsch Man, Oliver Peoples and others.
Our board of directors includes Chad Hurley, founder of YouTube, and Antoine Arnault, SVP of LVMH.
We believe in the curious people, passionate people and mindful people.
We’re looking for a talented Brand Outreach Intern with a passion for fashion and tech to join our team in the heart of Soho in NYC. You’ll be joining an experienced team who have come from companies such as Conde Nast, HBO, J. Crew, Gilt Groupe, AOL, Time, Inc, AKQA, Farfetch, and Opening Ceremony.
As an Brand Outreach Intern you must have exceptional eye for the latest industry trends in fashion. The role will also require you to be a team player that can effectively communicate and work alongside the other departments in the organization.
To provide support to the Outreach Team in all areas of the department.
· Proactive and progressive approach to sourcing new brands and product categories.
· Support outreach team to build relationships with both existing and new brand contacts.
· Work closely with the merchandising, marketing and brands services teams to onboard new brands.
Skills and requirements:
· Hours: Full time position l 40 hours per week
· Fast-learner, self-motivated, confident with strong communication and multi-tasking skills.
· Experience in a fashion retail/wholesale environment welcome.
· Strong understanding of the COOLS vision and outreach philosophy.
· A strong commercial mindset is essential.
· Existing network of both Men’s and Women’s wear designers welcome.
· Ability to interpret and leverage to data analysis and reporting.
· Open to travel.
All Applicants must hold valid right to work in the US
If you are energetic, hardworking, and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment please apply with a CV, and covering letter to email@example.com