DMA United is seeking a talented and experienced freelance social media manager to join our team and handle a newly launched brand.
As social media manager you will be required to work on social media efforts for the newly launched brand as well as our other clients social media needs. You will be working closely with our account managers to engage with consumers on our clients' social communities and platforms with an authentic, on-brand voice.
DMA United’s Social media manager will primarily be responsible for the following:
• Posting – multiple times daily on our clients' Social Media channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram & G+.)
• Listening and Responding – multiple times daily on all Social Media platforms listed above, based on follower engagement.
• Analyzing and Reporting – specific daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity on all Social Media channels.
• Help Develop, Expand, and Manage the Social Media Plans for: Products, Events, Promotions, and Launches.
• Create innovative communication strategies that maximize brand visibility and create social media campaigns.
• Personal passion for social media platforms.
• 1 to 2 years experience in digital marketing/ social media.
• Strong grasp of English language and grammar.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
• Up to date with both the fashion and entertainment industries.
• Team player and able to work in fast pace environment.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If interested, please email the following to email@example.com
*Resume (PDF preferred.)
*URL's of your online presences and social media pages.
* Cover letter including your relevant experience and what you can offer DMA United.
About DMA United: DMA United is a multi-disciplined Fashion Lifestyle Advertising and Talent Representation Agency. Our modern business platform combines communications and new business development across several disciplines: strategy development, traditional advertising, experiential marketing, merchandising, commercial endorsements, and multi-media development.
A sampling of our clients include: CFDA, Zappos Couture, Numero, Pepsi, Playboy, Naomi Campbell’s The Face, Andre Leon Talley, Russell Westbrook, Clio Awards, Nigel Barker, New York City Ballet, SkinMedica, Jordache, Paul Morelli, Lisa Rinna, Freeman’s Sporting Club, Mark McNairy, Reitmans Ltd, and Karen Elson.