DMA United is seeking business-minded and web-savvy interns interested in being a part of our research, marketing, and business development initiatives. DMA United is a dynamic fashion management and advertising agency, building brands and strategic communications campaigns for top companies.
- Excellent technology skills: Mac and Microsoft Office a must.
- A strong interest in marketing and branding required.
- Highly organized and creative individual with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Attention to details, efficient multi-tasker, especially while on deadline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently on a project or in a team setting
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: - Resume (pdf preferred) including current contact information - URL of your online presence(s) - cover letter including your relevant experience and what you can offer DMA United
About DMA United: DMA United is a multi-disciplined Fashion Lifestyle Advertising and Talent Representation Agency. Our modern business platform combines communications and new business development across several disciplines: strategy development, traditional advertising, experiential marketing, merchandising, commercial endorsements, and multi-media development.
A sampling of our clients include: CFDA, Zappos Couture, Numero, Pepsi, Playboy, Naomi Campbell’s The Face, Andre Leon Talley, Russell Westbrook, Clio Awards, Nigel Barker, New York City Ballet, SkinMedica, Jordache, Paul Morelli, Lisa Rinna, Freeman’s Sporting Club, Mark McNairy, Reitmans Ltd, and Karen Elson.