Title: Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Purpose of the Job: Support the North American Team, through order entry, maintenance and shipping logistical support.
· Liaise with the West Coast Agent:
* Address and handle concerns regarding orders, daily order maintenance logs, IT issues (e-sales & handshake), special order requests, and inventory checks
* Manage open orders, by pushing for payments, and ensure they are shipped within allocated windows.
* Order allocations; manage shipping, so that monthly goals are met.
· Oversee all orders for North America:
* Order entry- Allocating and pre-allocating, while keeping track of PO dates, chasing Supply for any breaks in the chain, and managing shortages
* Billing- helping team to chase accounts whose payments are pending
* Shipping- re-scheduling orders, amending documents (delivery addresses on invoices, missing M.I.D. codes on invoices), Norbert (shipping) quotes
· Liaise with all departments in London:
Production, warehouse, finance, Logistics, Marketing, Customer Service, IT
* The Warehouse: Inspection, rejections, priorities coordinating with the warehouse for inspection and shipping, follow-up on missing tracking or orders taking too long to ship.
* Production: Bespoke Requests – new codes, tracking details for strike-offs, lead times requests, requesting updates on late PO’s –
* Finance: Setting up new customer accounts (coordinating with Finance to get accounts activated), releasing orders for picking after finance releases financial hold, Credit notes – raise in the system and go through process of getting them issued, price adjustments and discounts upon approval
* Logistics: Organizing DHL pick-ups for returns, any shipping issues (customs clearance, M.I.D. codes)
* IT: Try to resolve with IT issue any team member might be having
* Customer Service: Complete daily/ weekly mandatory reports (Hit List, Agents open orders Reports, CO VS PO)
· Office maintenance:
* Ordering supplies, responsible for internship program, monthly office expense reports, renewal of magazine subscriptions, work with accountant, updating Outlook Calendar, ensuring the showroom is presentable at all times
* Send daily and weekly reports to team members (Stock Lists, Fob & Invoiced individual, NAM as a whole, Sales YTD by account executive)
* Expert in Lawson – go to person for any Lawson inquirers
· Coordinating for trade shows
Requirements of the Role:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong work ethic, able to work longer hours if needed
· Open to travel within and outside of the US
· Knowledge of Excel, PP and Word
· Ability to work with, and manage several different things at one time
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.