Aritzia is a 30 year-old innovative women’s fashion boutique with over 60 locations across North America which curates a collection of well-priced, high-quality clothes from both an exclusive portfolio of brands, as well as third party brands such as rag & bone, J Brand, Alexander Wang, marc by marc and more.
Requirements: The right candidate will be able to work a minimum of three days a week for two months. Interns will receive school credit and a meal per diem.
PR Internship Qualifications: Must possess a sound knowledge of & strong interest in the fashion industry, be extremely organized, responsible, independent, punctual, and have solid Excel and Internet skills.
PR Intern Responsibilities:
• Assists with trafficking all samples to and from publications
• Handle store pulls and inventory
• Handle re-stock ticketing, steaming, security tagging all items to return to store
• Assist in gridding all outgoing samples weekly
• Handle all sample returns
• Assist in maintaining showroom organization
• Press Preview set up
• Assist with daily articles of interest
• Assists with blogger research to find bloggers appropriate for upcoming initiatives
• Assists in scheduling messengers to and from publication
Editorial Internship Qualifications: Must possess a sound knowledge of & strong interest in the fashion industry, be extremely organized, responsible, independent, punctual, and have solid Excel and Internet skills, as well as be able to work with Adobe PDF.
• Responsible for arranging logistical production elements of shoots and handling invoice organization
• Assist in pulling samples, trafficking samples to and from shoots, assisting stylist on set (steaming, prepping, unpacking, repacking clothing)
• Assist with research on editorials, photographers, editorials, and accessories.
• Help with the organization and execution of daily tasks such as arranging messengers, assisting with expenses, and excel reporting
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Allison at email@example.com.