A New York based Global Full Service Photography Agency is hiring a Bookings Manager. Competitive salary with full benefits.
Job Requirements: Looking for energetic, personable team player with strong attention to detail and knowledge of fashion, art, and entertainment cultures a must. Fast learner who is well organized with both great written and oral communication skills.
Must have 3-5+ years experience with online media, administrative, sales, and customer service capacity in the service sector.
Computer skills: Salesforce or another CRM database, Excel, and Word.
Position: Managerial Position over the Bookings Department
- Implement, update, and maintain CRM/SALESFORCE
- Manage all incoming photographer bookings;
- Transfer client details from emails to events calendar;
- Schedule and send event details to photography team;
- Awareness of ongoing event both locally in NYC and internationally;
- Manage the logistic arrangements in deploying the entire global Freelance and Partner staff to events and shoots;
- Ensure that all client needs are exceeded accordingly and business targets are met each month;
- Effectively communicate in advance with the Studio Manager for all equipment set up & equipment needs for all events locally and globally;
- Assist with definition and management of content upload processes to ensure that quality captioned images are available for clients both during and after an event to meet strict worldwide editorial deadlines
- Streamline communication daily with Studio Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure all client feedback associated with Freelance and Partner team is updated to ensure quality and proactive positive customer service
- Seek feedback from director of Sales and Marketing to gauge client satisfaction;
- Process and systematically file all paperwork regarding the production of events pertaining to all contracts and client forms associated with the accounting department;
- Source and research current events specializing in entertainment, fashion, art, food, and media to secure premium access to events;
- Effectively work with Accounting Department to implement existing and new billing processes and procedures;
- Proactively execute any additional duties as requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing and or Partners effectively;
Customer Service responsibilities include:
- Communicate with every client in a proactive and systematic way
- Assist the director of Sales & Marketing in: determining how many clients switch away from annually to establish client retention goals; with informative feedback to help identify the key reasons clients switch; implement policies instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing that prevent loss of business; conduct supervised survey clients after project completion to determine their level of satisfaction;
- Maintain personal notes about clients in the CRM to build stronger relationships;
To be considered you must include: Cover Letter with Resume to Stephanie@BFAnyc.com
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RELEVANT 3-5+ YEARS ONLINE MEDIA, ADMINISTRATIVE, SALES, OR CUSTOMER SERVICE CAPACITY, DO NOT REPLY.
About Our Company: We are a boutique photography agency working with fashion, art, food, and entertainment events. Our clients range from high-end art galleries and luxury brands to hotel groups, emerging designers, and charitable foundations for small and large-scale events. We are looking for the right person to help us grow the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated enthusiastic individual to become an integral part of our growing agency.